Friday, May 22, 2015

May 22 Sketch

Hi friends. Leah here today to share my sketch with you 
all and to share my interpretation of it as well. Simple design
but I am sure you'll all blow us away with what
you do with it. Not to mention the amazing team here! 
Looking forward to seeing it all. 

I made a bright and playful layout featuring a fun picture of
my oldest kiddos from last year at the boardwalk.
They sat together and rode the kids roller coaster over and over
again, it was super cute! 


Since the layout is busy with color and prints, I kept the embellishments
simple by adding stickers matching this paper collection and a few sparkly enamel dots. 



Let me also share our Top 3 from our Mothers Day
Die Cut Challenge. 
Thank you to all you lovely ladies for having shared with us. 




Have a great weekend buddies! 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love love love this sketch I'll be playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a linky set up for this sketch yet? I'm not seeing it and I made my layout last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see a linky for this sketch just yet either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a note: I finally found the linky at the bottom of your posted sketch, but the linky titled "current sketch" on the right side of the blog is still set for the April 24th sketch, and the people have added their links there for both the April 24th and the May 8th sketch. I was the first to add to the linky that is at the bottom of this sketch post, so I hope it's the right linky. It's just hidden because the DT's posts all refer to the linky "on the right."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats where I'm going to go ahead and add mine. I also have it at the latest DC link

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the title work! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this great sketch - it was a lot of fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..