Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I Love Summer

Happy April Fool's Day! Hope it's been a fun one for you! Well, I'm not fooling around when I say that I'm way behind in the scrapping department. But good news is that the March 27th sketch done by Leah was just the one to do this layout of the grandkids in the pool last summer.

 
It sure was fun tearing up some paper. I hadn't done that for awhile, so when I look at a sketch and it's included, it's a good reminder for me to try it again. I love the look of torn paper.  I used a fun line from Carta Bella called Summer Lovin' to do this layout.  I really liked the fun patterns in this line.

Hope you have some time to give the sketch a try. Make sure to link up on the side bar!  Until next time....

Charlotte
Design Team

1 comment:

  1. This is just the cutest layout!! Love every whimsical detail!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..