Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Go and Do Amazing Things

Hello, Helen is here today would like to share my project for the new Die Cut Challenge, "Clear Sky." For this challenge, you can use any die cut shapes on your projects that you can find in the sky.

I made a card:


I cut the Origami Map (Neat and Tangled) using my WRMK Evolution Advanced machine. I picked rainbow colors of cardstocks I had in stash. Then stacked them, a little off set from one to another, using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue. I stamped the airplane and heart using CTMH White Daisy Pigment Ink Pad and drew the trace lines using Rolly Gel White Pen. The sentiment, plane and heart are from the matching stamp set. I finished my card with some sequins from Neat and Tangled, too.

I hope to see your creative projects for this challenge! Link up your project here.

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Helen! Totally LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... This is such an amazing card.. Love all of those layers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..