Thursday, March 26, 2015

Springtime Flowers

Hello!! I'm Vivian and today I would like to share with you my version of our die cut challenge this week: "in the garden".

I really went all out. This entire project is die cuts! The wagon, the title, and the flowers are all die cuts and homemade.

I got the idea from SVGCuts design team projects. Those ladies are seriously talented and come up with wonderfully amazing things. If you want to learn how to make the wagon just click on the link.

I even special ordered "wood grain" pattern paper for this project. I really wanted that authentic, wooden feel to the wagon. This "garden" piece is now part of my growing collection of paper projects that decorate my home thru out the year.

I love how the flowers turned out. Yep, made them all but one!

Thanks for stopping by today!




Supplies can be found on my blog.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..