Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7th Sketch Challenge and new DT members!

Yay! It's Friday and oh my gosh, we LOVE our Fridays! First of all, it marks the beginning of the weekend for most of us and it is also Reveal day! And this is a big one with lots of news! 


This week we are back to Sketches. We've had lots of requests for multi-pic layouts, so we are still trying to accommodate your wishes.  This is a fun little sketch that you will enjoy designed by one of our co-leaders, Sandi Clarkson! Hope you like it! It might look a little intimidating at first but trust me, once you get started, you can't stop! 





But before we get ahead of ourselves, we'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the new members of our sketch team and let them tell you a bit about themselves! 


"Hi I am Kim Kendell and have been scrapping now for over 16 years. I have a love of paper and what can be done with it .You will find I also love mists and paints and lots of layers and flowers. I am a Mum to one beautiful daughter Malina and partner to Don and aunt to many who are all part of of scrapping. I have designed for many companies and business over the years and currently design for 5 teams with this being my 6th. I look forward to hopefully inspiring you with my creations.." 


"My name is Nicolle Kramer and  I have been scrapbooking for around 8 yrs. I am a stay at home mom of 4 children. I have 2 boy ages 19,18 and 2 girls as well ages 16 and 10. My hubby of 20 yrs is extremely supportive of my hobby. We both love the arts.  I enjoy dabbling in different styles of scrapping. i love a challenge. It's fun to learn new techniques and trends. I'd like to think I am an ever evolving scrapper who loves using bright bold colors, textures and lots of embellishments to enhance the story being told on my page in a unique and creative way that keeps the viewer continually discovering new details every time they see one of my pieces.  I have made some amazing friends in this hobby and have enjoyed every team I have been on. Papercrafting is so much fun. :)"


"My name is Elisabetta Colavero (Eli) and I'm italian: I love sun, pizza and ice cream!  Born on the 3rd of March, 1973, I have a daughter Noemi, 9 years old, who is the favorite subject of my projects.  We live in a nice cottege in a little city with 2 old cats. I'm graduated in Agriculture, and I work for the Province of Cremona, Agricultural department. But I'm very lucky! I can work at home, so I have time to devote to my hobbies: reading, sporting, gardening, and of course, scrapbooking. I started about 7 years ago, and I prefer the layouts and sometimes minialbums. The cards, instead, simply hate me!  I have a not defined style, because I like changes and I try always new techniques. Scrapbooking for me it's like a drug... It allows me to express the artistic side of me and, at the same time, to create something that preserves forever my fondest memories. My slogan is: "Do not throw anything" , both in scrapbooking that in cooking. Yes, I'm a good cook too!"

Welcome, ladies! 
Also, Erica Ortiz, who was on our card team is now part of our Sketch team! Yay, Erica! 
If you haven't noticed, along the left-hand sidebar we now how our team photos under the specific team for which they design. 

Alright, time for some inspiration from our amazing Design Team! 


It's All Good


Trip



Little Angel
Nanné Harry



Jump
Nicolle Kramer


Me


Sweet
Charlotte Brochu

Faces
Patricia van Gelder


HATS
Caroleanne Wright

Your are my Sunshine
Kim Kendell
All Boys (right now)
Holly Hudspeth


Happy Spring Dance


Dream
Tracey Gregory


A Love Story
Jane Stirling
Pretty In Pink
Laura Gilhuly
AngelScraps


This is Me
Bonnie Friesen


Remember When
Erica Ortiz




Are you inspired .... or what? Now, we're sure that you have tons of plans this weekend and the week ahead, but hopefully you can carve out some scrapping time! You'll love having another page or two finished and under your belt! You'll have 2 weeks to link up with the linking tool for a chance at being chosen for the Top 3! 

And speaking of that! We need to announce our Top 3 winners from our May 17th Die Cut Challenge "Flowers." 




Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the right-hand sidebar. And thanks to everyone who played along! We loved seeing all your Flower projects! 

I guess that's about it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Now .. let's get creative! 




6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new design team! You will love SOUS! These pages are gorgeous and what a fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful sketch and the DT have created stunning layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts ladies!! Congrats to the die cut winners! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card as one of your top 3 and congrats to the others picked too
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sketch and such beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..