Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2 ~Happy Easter/Passover~




This week's sketch is by Jolene Pienaar. I (Sandi here)  happened upon her blog one day and fell in love with her sketches. To see more of her work please visit Sketches by Jolene.  And could there be a cuter sketch for those Easter or Passover photos you'll be taking this weekend? Mine went together really fast .. so hope you give a try this week and link your layout or card to Mr Linky.

We also wanted to share that during the month of April, Generations Crafting will be shipping a free package of Prima Bling ($6.99 value) with every order over $10.00  All you have to do to get your free bling is mention "SOUS blog" in the comment section during check out.

Okay, let's see what the design team did this week! Have a blessed Easter weekend.





Daydreamers
Sandi Clarkson





Generations of Love
Nanné Harry





Tweet Hearts
Leah Schaeffer





Home .. a house where love lives
Sandy Windsor






6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! First of all you girls are absolutely amazing!!! The layouts this week are gorgeous!!! And second, I luuuuuuuuv this weeks sketch!! I so wanted to play last week, but had little ones all weekend and couldn't work it in... But I WILL be playing this week!! Happy Easter, ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this layout girls, I hope I get a chance to play, but hubby and I are off to Hong Kong for a break on Sunday.

    I did manage to get # 21 done, but missed Mr MckLinky, again. Did not manage # 20 - first one I've missed, but such is life....

    Your layouts for this sketch are awesome, as always - love you girls - Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ladies,
    you all have the inspiration for this one! Love the sketch and your layouts are all so stunning! You girls are among the MOST talented I have ever seen! I hope you all have such a Blessed Easter!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you guys! ;o)

    Just wanted to say that this was a great fun fun great week for me, loved the sketch and I adore whatcha all did with it! Makes me excited to see what others do too!

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT did so awesome with this sketch!!!

    I linked my take up with the McLinky :) It's the second layout displayed on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another week where the pages are just fabulous.... thank you ladies for doing amazing work! I sure know how much time they take....
    I will post mine tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..